Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Introduction








My name is Ali Abdul Hakim and I was born in Abu Dhabi and lived there until I was in five years. My father was in the Army and my mother a house wife. We are four brothers and we didn’t have any sisters yet. Before going to school we transferred to Shahamah I grew up there and I started school when I was six years old in a small school. It was so horrible because it was so old.
I was like any child in our society. I think the best years in my life were the teenager years because I had many things and adventures. When I was a teenager, when I was a teenager I was interested in cars and car drifting and I wanted to drive a car like anyone in my age. So I couldn’t drive a car because I didn’t have a driving license. So I played with my motorcycle and with video games because it was like real life and after that I stole the key of my father’s car and I drove it near my home every day. I think that is good practice but without any rules, after that my father gave my some good advice to drive safely, and I had dream is to buy a car to drift with my friends.And I got my dream because my father bought me two cars and I bought the third which is classic car. It’s 1979 model.And I plan to buy another car which is a Land Cruiser. This is my favorite car.
I wish to be the first car manufacturer in the UAE to sell cars cheaper than others. I have traveled to a few places. My favorite trip was to India in 2004. It’s a good country but it’s not organized but it’s nice because there are big mountains and many beautiful landscapes and it’s so cheap to live and go around. Also I liked India very much. There are many beautiful places like Bombay, Bangalore, Mangalore, Ottey. There is a Everest mountain which is the highest mountain on earth, as measured by the height of its summit above sea level, which is 8,848 meters. It’s so cold because high. I also went to many shopping malls and it’s so nice to visit India.

1 comment:

  1. Nice profile. I like your picture in the desert

    ReplyDelete